Who else thinks scary movies are a necessary part of Halloween? Same, join the club!
Technically, you can watch horror movies during any time of the year, but they feel extra spooky during the month of October. 👻
Disclaimer, when I say “scary” movies, I’m talking about any movie ranging from super terrifying, blood and gore, to cheesy child friendly halloween shows. Anything goes during Halloween month.
As I was watching Coraline (cutest/creepiest movie ever), I got the great idea to make my own list of my favorite scary movies/shows to share with you all. And, the best part is you can find all of these on Netflix or Hulu. Unfortunately, they have recently taken a lot of my favorite movies off, but there’s still some good ones left. Get your popcorn ready. 🎃🍿
1. Coraline – Netflix, Hulu
2. Corpse Bride – Hulu HBO add on
3. Nightmare Before Christmas – Hulu
4. Scooby Doo – Netflix
5. Hush – Netflix
6. V/H/S & V/H/S 2 – Hulu
7. The Haunting – Hulu HBO add on
8. The Amityville Horror (1979) – Hulu
9. Haunting in Connecticut – Hulu
10. The Lost Boys – Hulu HBO add on
11. The Boy – Netflix
12. The Conjuring – Netflix
13. Children of the Corn – Netflix
14. The Shining – Netflix
15. Gerald’s Game – Netflix
16. The Sixth Sense – Netflix
17. Child’s Play – Hulu
18. American Horror Story – Netflix & Hulu
19. Haunting of Hill House – Netflix
20. Castle Rock – Hulu
**I also have a few extras for some added childhood nostalgia. Download the DisneyNOW app & watch these for free.
1. Halloweentown 1-4
2. Don’t Look Under the Bed
3. Twitches 1-2
Let me know your favorite scary movies!
Autumn & Elizabeth