Everyone’s pregnancy is different. Some are easier than others, but we could all still use some help along the way. I came up with a list of hacks to hopefully make growing your little human a little bit less stressful. ♥
• Hairband around button of pants for when they don’t quite fit like they used to.
• Bra extenders or sports bras because well…you know why!
• KT tape for abdominal support and low back pain, if ok per doctor.
• Pregnancy pillow/pillow between knees for abdominal discomfort and back/hip pain.
• Heating pad or ice pack for pain.
• Small frequent meals so you’re not super tempted by your sweet tooth. Also helps with fullness & heartburn!
• Regular dental checks because those crazy hormones can change everything.
• Walking, if ok to do so per doctor. Listen to your body & don’t overdo it, but do get those benefits!
• Flexible belly ring because that belly is gonna pop!
I hope these bring you some relief in your journey. Good luck to you momma 🥰